Monday, June 11, 2007

Sorry I'm Late ...

It's been a long Spring period and with pots going on, this blog hasn't exactly been top of my agenda

We've had the Presidential Elections, preparations for the International Airshow, the Legislative (Parliamentary) Elections and other miscellaneous bits and pieces.

It's now non-stop until the end of the first week of July; the second (and, quite frankly obvious result) of the Legislative Elections next weekend and then 7 days at the huge International airshow. Follow this with 24hrs back in the UK, polished off with 5 days out east on another aviation-related event.

Sadly, I'm not in a position where I can update my miserable existence on a daily basis or bring you all regular postings of fun stuff found in the press. My excuse has to be along the lines of 'time consuming' but that's not to say that I won't be bringing you 'more of the same' in the future.

There's been so much that I've missed out on: Paris Hilton in clink to name just one. Yes, she deserved to be locked up - we would be. And for missing out on such gems, I will be forever kicking myself. But that's what being busy does for you ...

So, as I might say to dear Paris, bide your time and I'll be back ...

Stu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home