Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tired Of Being Right ...

After painfully crawling my way through the latest batch of ill-informed comments from the beloved Hilton sisters, Debbie and Dom, I have now grown bored of their behaviour. Knowing that they will continue their well-meaning but badly-informed sniping, I will ignore them. However, this blog will still continue to allow 'anonymous' posting of comments - no pre-publication editing here. I just can't be arsed to read any more of the double D's entries as I've seen more brains in a butcher's window.

The World is full of newspaper columnists, critics and celebrities who are given platforms, nay paid handsomely, on both national and international scales, from which they may air their opinions (radio slots, daily papers and tv shows) and no-one bats an eyelid. Yet someone with a grasp on reality, a knowledge of current affairs and of average intelligence decides to share his thoughts on a blog and is branded a coward etc.

If you think that I have a low opinion of American attitudes, Debbie, please 'toon in' to the nightly outpourings of wealthy American tv presenter Jon Stewart on Comedy Central and, Dom, I suggest you do a little research into super-rich presenter and columnist Jeremy Clarkson, and see what they have to say on the topic.

In fact, just click here and see what others have to say.

I believe that you may well find your arguments in tatters.

In comparison to Stewart or Clarkson, my rants wouldn't even tickle the needle. So, if either of them push your buttons, then I suggest that you write to them in order to vent your spleens ... unless, of course, you're ... cowards?

The moving finger writes, and having wrote, moves on ... what, what?

Stu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home